General Purpose Air Dusters
High-pressure air dusters easily remove dry dust and lint
- Ideal for use on PCBs and keyboards, usually in PCB testing.
- Dry circuit cleaner blows dust and grit from keyboards, optics, machinery and circuitry
- Spray the 360° version at any angle (including upside down) to simplify cleaning
- Instant evaporation
- Maximum pressure
- High-purity, leaves no residue
- Completely ozone-safe
- Different package sizes, for economical cleaning
- ROHS, WEEE, REACH, EPA SNAP compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-483-4104
Each aerosol delivers a powerful blast of a clear, nonflammable, high-pressure gas. Blows dust, lint, fibers, powder and grit from keyboards, optics, machinery and circuitry. The surface remains dry during cleaning; no liquid, no solvents. Nonflammable for maximum safety. Uses HFC propellants.
Important safety tip: many companies sell flammable gasses as dusters. These are fine for consumer applications, such as cleaning camera lenses. But, they are not safe or suitable for industrial applications. Also, even though many people call these products “canned air” they do not contain air. As a result, they are not suitable for breathing. The aerosol cans hold an invisible, nonflammable, high-pressure refrigerant gas. It expands as it releases from the aerosol container. As a result, it generates the powerful blast.Where to Buy