Ideal for cleaning lead-free fluxes, pastes, oils and inks.
PowerClean is the world’s strongest lead free flux remover and PCB (printed circuit board) cleaner. It is engineered specifically for the hard-to-clean lead-free solders and fluxes. This product also works very well as a fast-drying degreaser. Importantly, this cleaner also is the least-expensive product in its class (nonflammable, fast-drying circuit cleaners).
One unique feature of this product is that it prevents white residue on lead-free electronics. This cleaner is used for defluxing, degreasing, cleaning connectors, removing light oxides and cleaning flux-covered pallets. It easily flushes away lead-free residue, oils, inks and acrylic conformal coatings without the problems of white residue. It is the best choice for cleaning during rework and repair because the cleaning is fast, the drying is even faster, the odor is low, and little elbow-grease is required. PowerClean is generally safe on most components, but testing on soft plastics is recommended. PowerClean is not suitable for use in heated cleaning systems. Ozone-safe. Medium GWP. Contains VOCs. Nonflammable. Low odor. TriggerGrip compatible. StatZAP compatible.
Key features and benefits of PowerClean Lead Free Flux Remover include:
- Eliminates white residues commonly found with high temperature lead-free fluxes
- Cleans oils, inks and some conformal coatings
- No residue/no rinsing
- Nonflammable, fast-drying, low odor
- Removes acrylic conformal coatings
- TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible and StatZAP compatible
- HFC blend
- Kb Value: 115 (very strong)
- VOC Content – Aerosol: 747 g/L
- VOC Content -Bulk: 1017 g/L
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH and EPA SNAP compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-361-0867
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Tech Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|MCC-PW210A||Aerosol||300 g||310 mL||
|MCC-PW2G||Mini-pail||4.5 kg||3.8 L||
|MCC-PW2P||Metal Pail||22.7 kg||19 L||
|MCC-PW2D||Drum||227 kg||208 L||