This product is Europe’s best no clean flux remover for removing residues from soldering fluxes and pastes, which is why it has been the best-selling flux remover at MicroCare for a decade or more.
Key Benefits of the No Clean Flux Remover — VeriClean™
- Your very best choice for cleaning no clean fluxes and pastes
- Versatile cleaning — very good on light oils, grease and many adhesives
- Unique — a totally new nonflammable propellant reduces Global Warming impact
- Amazing ability to dissolve and remove silicone conformal coatings, silicone oils and silicone adhesives quickly and safely
- No residues / no rinsing
- REACH, ROHS and WEEE compliant
- The aerosol packages are TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
- Now also available in the super-convenient, pocket-sized cleaning pen (photo, below)
- Now also available in the economical, money-saving, jumbo-sized aerosol for an even lower cost-per-clean
A versatile solvent, it also is an excellent degreaser and often is used on other types of fluxes and pastes, organic residues, ionics, silicone-based conformal coatings, adhesives, grease and oils. It’s a versatile stencil cleaner, adhesive remover and general precision cleaner. It is ideal for clean no clean flux residues from thru-hole and SMT designs, getting under BGA chips, and rinsing residues from connectors. It dissolves even fully-cured silicone conformal coatings and swells silicone tubing. It dries briskly, has very little aroma, leaves no residues, is non-corrosive and ESD-safe. VeriClean™ is safe on all common components and materials. It’s also very safe for people because it’s based on ingredients used in cosmetics. The fluid is VOC exempt. Ozone-safe. Features a new, EU-specific propellant with a very low global warming factor (GWP). Flammable. TriggerGrip™ compatible. StatZAP™ compatible.
This product is produced, labeled and packaged in compliance with the safety rules of the EU and is REACH compliant.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Tech Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|MCC-DC1107||Aerosol||0.28 kg||300 mL|
|MCC-DC1G||Mini-pail||2.72 kg||3.9 L|
|MCC-DC1P||Metal Pail||14.5 kg||19 L|
|MCC-DC1D||Metal Drum||149.7 kg||208 L|