Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover – ProClean
This Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover makes PCB cleaning fast and easy. ProClean™ is a best-selling flux remover from MicroCare. It works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes.
ProClean™ is a blend of three alcohols that cleans better than ordinary IPA alcohol. This means ProClean™ out-cleans other products on rosin fluxes, water-based OA fluxes, synthetic fluxes and most “no-clean” flux residues.
ProClean is a mild cleaner. Therefore, it is totally plastic-safe. It is relatively slow-drying. That means operators have enough time to clean flux residue without wasting a lot of fluid.
In addition, water-free, non-corrosive and ESD-safe, ProClean™ is highly suitable for all types of electronics, including through-hole and SMT boards, insulators, cables and connectors. Often used in repair shops, ProClean™ RMA flux remover offers familiar handling, low cost, broad materials compatibility and versatile cleaning. It also is mil-spec approved for many military products and electronics, including MIL-STD-2000. No rinsing is ever required. TriggerGrip™ PCB Cleaning Toll compatible. StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator compatible.
Key Benefits of the Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover Include:
- Versatile cleaning — works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes
- Use on solder pastes, fluxes and fresh chip bonder
- Slow drying increases cleaning time when working with baked-on flux residues
- Medium Strength (45 Kb est.)
- Familiar alcohol odor
- Alcohol blend delivers increased cleaning strength compared to isopropyl alcohol
- VOC content: 785 g/L
- RoHS, WEEE. REACH and EPA SNAP compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-361-0867
- A super-convenient, pocket-sized cleaning pen is a real time saver
- Economical jumbo-sized aerosol can delivers 30% more cleaner for only 15% more cost
Where to Buy