A very good, economical cleaner for removing heavy or age-hardened rosin, RA and RMA fluxes that no other cleaner can touch.
Key Benefits of the MicroCare Polar Flux Remover include:
- Removes polar and ionic activators in rosin, RA and RMA fluxes
- Best choice for PCB rework and repair and post-flow assembly
- Longer drying time allows you to work bigger surface areas with less fluid
- Economical choice
- Strong cleaning (72 Kb)
- Slow drying
- Acetone odor
- VOC Content – aerosol: 184 g/L
- VOC Content – bulk: 222 g/L
- RoHS, WEEE, REACH and EPA SNAP compliant
- The aerosol is TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
- Available in Cleaning Pen package as well as benchtop aerosol (photo, below)
Polar Flux Remover is an economical defluxer that works particularly well on R, RA and RMA fluxes. It removes polar and ionic activators with strong cleaning. Use Polar Flux Remover on printed circuit boards, FR-4, components, connectors, cables, and mechanical assemblies. Test before use on softer plastics. Flammable. Available in aerosol package and in the money-saving, time-saving pocket-sized cleaning pen for R, RA, RMA, and SA fluxes and solder pastes.