Universal Flux Remover is excellent for no-clean and rosin based flux residue.
Important Benefits from Selecting the Universal Flux Remover Include:
- Cleans rosin and no-clean fluxes and pastes
- Also removes oils, grease, fingerprints and silicone
- New solvent and new propellant for ultra-low Global Warming impact
- VOC Content: 59 g/L
- Fast drying, slight aroma
- High purity, no residues
- Non-flammable for better safety
- Medium Cleaning Strength (34 Kb)
- Test on soft plastics
- TriggerGrip™ cleaning system compatible
- StatZap™ compatible
- HFO Azeotrope
- RoHS, WEEE, REACH and EPA SNAP compliant
This product is a highly effective, nonflammable flux residue and solder paste remover for PCBs. Fast-drying (which is convenient) and with just a slight aroma, this flux remover is ideal for cleaning electronic circuit boards during rework and repair, spot cleaning in assembly operations, or in field-service and warranty repairs. Universal Flux Remover can be used on SMT boards, thru-hole boards, BGA boards, hybrids and connectors. It also is a light-duty precision degreaser for safely removing organic contamination.
Formulated and packaged for long-term regulatory compliance in every market around the world, without sacrificing either cleaning performance or safety. It is safe for people, safe for the planet, and safe for your PCBs.